Web Design Website Marketing SEO Watertown NY Rochester NY Syracuse NY
Web Development – We Build Great Websites
Our staff of professional web designers believe that everyone should have a presence on the web. We want to make it an easy and fun process that not only gets you online but something that reflects you, your brand, and your values. In addition to a great looking site we want you to be able to see it everywhere you and your customers go. That is why we build responsive sites that can be seen on your computer, tablet, or cell phone.
Looking for something more? Looking to really launch your online presence? We have the knowledge and skills to take you beyond just having a website. Our goal is to make your website a money-making/lead-generating machine. Schedule a free consultation to see how we do it.
So what makes a great website?
Professional. Lead Generating. Money Making.
Websites are pretty simple in that they are a way of connecting you and your business to people on the internet. In theory by being on the internet you have won the battle, but in actuality a website can do much more for your business.
- A professional design that represents you or your brand
- Great content and great images
- Being easily found online by people looking for your product/service
- Generating leads and pulling traffic into your site
- Converting website visitors into paying customers
A Website Design Web Development Process Managed by Web Experts
It’s simple, really. Our turnkey solution is powered by experts who know how to build a functional and professional website that works hard—and smart—for your small business. That way, you get to focus on the day-to-day operations of your business, while we help make it work online.
Here are the steps we take to make it all happen:
During our one-on-one interview with you, we ask you specific questions to find out what makes your business tick and what your business needs and goals are. We gather as many details as we can to ensure that we understand the “personality” of your business. We also ask you to send us any pertinent text, photos, or graphic files that we can use for your website.
After the interview, our web experts use your business information to insert copy, choose a layout, select fonts and colors, add images, and prepare your website for search engines. Rest assured, our professionals have the knowledge and experience to design a website that meets the current standards for the Web.
After your website has been built and all of your content is in place, we review the site and its functionality with the customer to make sure everything is to their liking. When we get the final approval and sign-off the exciting moment comes – We launch your website online for the world to see!
During the first 30 days that your website is live on, our marketing experts submit your website to the most popular Internet Yellow Pages directories and to the top search engines such as Google™, Bing™, and Yahoo!®. We also create a Google My Business™ listing for your business that lists your business on Google Maps and provides local exposure and coupon capabilities for your business.
Our customer service professionals are here to answer any questions about your website or your Internet marketing needs. Because the success of your small business is important to us, we want to make sure that you’re informed and prepared at every step of the way.
Once your website is built, you can contact our modifications experts to make any changes that you’d like. In fact, we provide you with 30 minutes of free editing and design support each month. And if you prefer to make the changes yourself, our easy-to-use website editing tool is available online 24/7.
Would you like to see some of our work?
Our do-it-all website design solution for your small business.
Here’s what you get with your Checkpoint website:
- A detailed interview that helps us learn the key aspects about your business
- A website that’s professionally designed and optimized for search engines SEO
- Works on all devices, Mobile, Desktop and Tablets
- A website that includes your YouTube video footage
- We also create and market explainer videos – see example here
- Unlimited email user accounts and 10 GB of email storage
- Unlimited web storage for hosting and transferring an unlimited number of files
- Domain name registration and hosting for your website
- Submissions to top search engines and Internet Yellow Pages directories
- Google My Business™ listing created for your business so you’re found on Google™
- A contact form feature that tracks your customers’ messages
- An easy-to-use website editing tool for up-to-date content changes
Modifications & Support
- Design and content changes during the first 30 days
- 60 minutes each month of free editing and design support
- In-house, U.S.-based technical support that’s available 24/7
- Custom support packages are available for large corporate website projects
Our Recent Work
We have designed and completed hundreds of top of the line websites and projects. Unfortunately to protect our clients identity we can not post them on our website. If you wish to see more samples please contact us and we will show our diverse portfolio.